Last Activity:04-05-2010 10:33 PM
Posted in thread: Deck Renovation on 03-30-2010 at 10:20 AM
I have tried using a stud locator but it wont work so will have to remove some of the finishing
material from under the deck to see how the beams are spaced.I am interested in getting a nice
Posted in thread: Deck Renovation on 03-18-2010 at 04:29 PM
Yes it looks like plywood.
Posted in thread: Deck Renovation on 03-18-2010 at 02:48 PM
My deck covering has worn away as shown in attachment. The covering was not reccomended anyway
because it harboured damp. Under the carpet like cover are boards. The deck is some 9 feet
above ground l...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge