Last Activity:12-22-2012 6:27 PM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: household wiring on 12-22-2012 at 05:27 PM
hey Blue Jay , thanks! I figured that as my next step and since I totally disconnected the fan
, I'll check the light fixtures, I already checked plugs . it a bit of a challenge I just hope
I don't ha...
Posted in thread: household wiring on 12-22-2012 at 10:50 AM
Hi, new here . so this is my problem. I have 2 switched lights and a switched plug, 1- live
plug and a direct ceiling fan on 1 circuit all has been working well since I bought the house 3
yrs. ago. th...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal