Last Activity:01-18-2007 10:08 PM
Posted in thread: Foundation insulation on 01-18-2007 at 09:16 PM
I have an older home and am aware that there must be considerable heat loss/cold air
infiltration through foundation wall in most northeastern homes.In old days, farmers would
place bales of hay, etc....
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?