- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-02-2011 5:40 PM
Posted in thread: Cold House! on 02-02-2011 at 04:38 PM
Thanks for your prompt reply. I've sealed all external doors, and the interior doors have the
required gaps. I also had all of the ducts cleaned upon possesion, the furnace serviced (with a
Posted in thread: How to seal leaky artificial stone chimney? on 02-02-2011 at 04:18 PM
Oldog/Newtrick is right. We tried the band aid fix on our stacked stone chimney last year. We
replaced the shingles, flashing, and thought we stopped the leak. One year later, the water is
coming in f...
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling