Last Activity:01-15-2009 7:54 PM
Posted in thread: Cold Air Return Question on 01-13-2009 at 07:21 AM
Nope, there's no timer or damper. To install this they simply closed off a floor joist until
they reached an exterior wall, then they drilled through the exterior wall and put the diffuser
vent in so ...
Posted in thread: Broken Door Knob with No Access! on 01-12-2009 at 04:44 PM
Here's a real low tech solution but it only works if you have a decent gap between the door and
frame. I've used two sharp objects on the actual latch where it goes in the strike plate. You
Posted in thread: Cold Air Return Question on 01-12-2009 at 04:39 PM
Hey all, thanks for the replies and advice. I've blocked this inlet (but it's easy enough to
open it again), we'll see what happens from here. I used a probe to take the temparature at the
Posted in thread: Cold Air Return Question on 01-12-2009 at 06:17 AM
One thing I forgot to mention is that this a 125 year old, 2500 sqft home that has new windows
and such, but I'd hardly call it "tight". TripleD - My problem is the opposite of musty and
moldy. I have...
Posted in thread: Cold Air Return Question on 01-11-2009 at 09:17 PM
Hello, I've read through some of the threads on this forum and it looks like there are a lot of
knowledgable people who read these posts. I'm hoping that someone can take a look at my issue
and give m...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question