Last Activity:08-21-2007 9:17 AM
Posted in thread: How to weatherseal casement windows with Whitco Hinges? on 08-21-2007 at 08:15 AM
We are restoring an older house (circa 1947) which has casement windows mounted with Whitco
hinges (the scissorlike hinges at the top and bottom). We need to replace the old and rusted
Whito hinges, b...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan