Last Activity:04-08-2010 9:50 AM
Posted in thread: Small foundation for fireplace hearth on 04-07-2010 at 10:46 PM
Code says 21" depth for 6 sq ft opening. I am at 6.85. Just my luck.Yea I think I will go with
the mortar bed.Thanks all!!
Posted in thread: Small foundation for fireplace hearth on 04-07-2010 at 07:22 PM
Hi all. I am at a place in my fireplace remodel where I need to create a smooth and level
surface for the granite installers. I have removed some hardwood flooring to make the hearth
size code complia...
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking