- Posts 3
Last Activity:06-13-2011 9:47 AM
Posted in thread: Fiting French Doors on 06-08-2011 at 09:00 AM
I have to agree with what "joecaption" said. If you don't know what to do or how to install
them, then I would hire a pro. Doors are not something that you can just put in a hole. If you
have to open ...
Posted in thread: Single Hung Meet's Air Conditioner on 06-08-2011 at 08:51 AM
Chances are that the window is a single hung window and the top pane does move. Double hung
windows are usually more expensive and since you live in an apartment they most likely had
single hungs inst...
Posted in thread: Replacement Windows for 3 Season Porches on 06-08-2011 at 08:43 AM
If you don't have a problem with energy efficiency in that one room, then I would just go with
single pane. Double pane units don't last forever. The argon gas will eventually leak out and
then you ha...
Posted in thread: Hardwood doors or double glazed doors? on 06-08-2011 at 08:12 AM
You could use doors and frames that are made out of materials such as, vinyl, aluminum and
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill