Last Activity:01-03-2011 1:04 AM
Posted in thread: No water.. on 01-07-2011 at 07:20 AM
Thanks a lot. I realize it's a temperature issue. I raised the heat in my home and luckily the
cold outside has been reaching 30 degrees late in the day. The exterior walls of my house are
Posted in thread: No water.. on 01-03-2011 at 12:02 AM
I'm currently having issues with running water. I have a utility sink that is running only hot
water, but the hot and cold water throughout the rest of my home hasn't been working since
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working