- Posts 2
Last Activity:03-28-2012 12:24 PM
Posted in thread: Garage Door on 03-26-2012 at 06:44 PM
I would also use two very thin coats in the crack area to make sure they dry completely...To
tell you the truth unless you are changing the color of the door, the paint in there should
still look good...
Posted in thread: Garage Door on 03-24-2012 at 06:07 PM
That's what I've always used and had good results...exterior latex sticks well to garage doors
providing you get the chalky old layer off before priming. Generally primer will handle the
bond to the s...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan