- Posts 3
Last Activity:11-10-2011 10:29 PM
Posted in thread: I use baking soda to clean just about everything. on 11-10-2011 at 09:29 PM
If you can find the product Cameo it is a good cleaner and it works good on stains. Just
thought I would past the tip along.
Posted in thread: Leveling costs on 11-10-2011 at 09:20 PM
My home needs leveling but doing it myself I am not sure how much money it will take to do
this. It is a boxed frame home and around the bottom of the home is rock but it is boing out
away from the ho...
Posted in thread: Leveling costs on 11-10-2011 at 09:13 PM
We have a rental property in New Orleans that was flooded big time by Katrina. One end of the
house needed leveling before the storm. I am too cheap to pay someone to do anything I can
figuure out how...
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?