Last Activity:12-12-2011 8:38 PM
Posted in thread: Need parts for a 1950's GE electric stove on 12-12-2011 at 08:15 PM
Hey, thanks!! They have the parts I need. Been looking for 2 years and found nothing. I really
Posted in thread: Need parts for a 1950's GE electric stove on 12-12-2011 at 07:55 PM
I am looking for parts for a GE electric stove from 1957. It is a small range and I did find a
stove on this forum that was similar to mine but bigger. Doese anyone know where to find parts
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question