Last Activity:06-28-2010 12:00 PM
Posted in thread: Strange evaporative cooler problem on 06-28-2010 at 06:18 PM
Well, the cooler stopped working again today about 3pm. It was a little windy, but I'm not sure
that's a factor; there's just a high correlation.So I've replaced the pump, the fill valve, the
Posted in thread: Strange evaporative cooler problem on 06-28-2010 at 11:00 AM
That was a pretty good guess, I think. But the question is, why?So, because I already tried
everything else I decided to replace the fill valve. This was really pushing my limited
abilities, mainly be...
Posted in thread: Strange evaporative cooler problem on 06-25-2010 at 05:37 PM
Here in the desert, a lot of people like myself use evaporative coolers. They are cheap to
operate and fairly easy to repair. I have been doing my own servicing on my cooler for the last
two years and...
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?