Last Activity:06-04-2007 12:41 PM
Posted in thread: cutting hole in block wall on 06-06-2007 at 08:27 AM
I guess I just figured it would be easier to cut a square-ish opening and then fit something in
there with an opening to accomodate the dryer vent. I haven't measured the diameter yet. I will
take a l...
Posted in thread: Flat roof leaking - repair? replace? on 06-06-2007 at 08:22 AM
thanks for the info, I like the idea of the full size rubber sheet going up under the shingles.
I am getting some estimates from roofers this week, and will ask them about that and see what
they say. ...
Posted in thread: Flat roof leaking - repair? replace? on 06-04-2007 at 11:39 AM
Hi all-I just bought a 1949 home that has an addition in the back. The addition has a flat
roof. I don't know much about roofing, but it seems to have several large pieces (maybe 3' x
6-8') of roofing...
Posted in thread: cutting hole in block wall on 06-04-2007 at 11:32 AM
Hi all- I just bought a house, it is masonry contruction (block) and so is the detached garage.
The washer/dryer are located in the garage. Currently the dryer does NOT have an outside vent,
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?