Last Activity:02-20-2012 10:13 AM
Posted in thread: Compressor / Fan not running on 09-03-2011 at 07:57 PM
Thanks ozone and hvactechfw for the help. Feels good to fix it myself and learn something along
Posted in thread: Compressor / Fan not running on 09-02-2011 at 09:58 PM
OK, finally got it. Connecting the transformer directly to the contactor I found the contactor
would activate correctly. At this point I suspected your suggestion about the wiring was
Posted in thread: Compressor / Fan not running on 08-31-2011 at 07:18 PM
Equipment: Gas Heat unit: Lennox G12 Series Outside compressor Armstrong Concept 10Experience:
Novice at HAVC. Some electrical experience (house wiring and digital electronics)Problem:
Outside unit st...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help