Last Activity:11-10-2011 6:05 PM
Posted in thread: Knob & Tube -- Cellulose Insulation? on 11-03-2011 at 10:53 AM
Hi everyone,This thread has been really helpful.I spoke to an electrician who said he could
replace the knob & tube that is in the attic to Romex so that it would be safe to have
cellulose insulation ...
Posted in thread: Knob & Tube -- Cellulose Insulation? on 10-28-2011 at 02:45 PM
Hi--I posted this in the Insulation subject, but realized it may be more suited here.
Moderator: please delete my previous post.I am in Los Angeles in a house that was built in
1921. It has knob and t...
Posted in thread: Cellulose over Knob & Tube on 10-28-2011 at 01:20 PM
Hi--I am in a house that was built in 1921. It has knob and tube and is still running
electricity that way. We've had an experienced electrician come and inspect all the wires and
breaker box and retr...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again