Last Activity:08-27-2010 9:37 PM
Posted in thread: Help! Smells in house. on 08-28-2010 at 07:10 AM
Thanks for the replies. Repeating myself here: there are NO sewage drains, lines, p-traps of
any kind or sort within 20 feet of that bedroom. They are all on the opposite side of my house.
The carpet ...
Posted in thread: Help! Smells in house. on 08-27-2010 at 08:37 PM
I'm not sure where to post because I"m not sure the source of my problem. And, I don't know who
to call. Please help with me as it's making me crazy and although I'm a little bit of a
Posted in thread: Need Help Diagnosing a Gas Smell Problem on 06-04-2010 at 08:55 AM
Oh boy.. where to start. I purchased a house in the Wells Branch area of North Austin in
December, minor renovations and painting and moved into the house in February. Since then, I
have noticed a gas...
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill