Last Activity:01-31-2010 3:20 PM
Posted in thread: Rotted subfloor question on 01-24-2010 at 07:08 AM
Roy,Thanks for the input. If this were your home, would you replace the entire section of the
subfloor, cutting it at the wall? Or is there a more throrough/appropriate way to fix a bad
subloor that r...
Posted in thread: Rotted subfloor question on 01-23-2010 at 07:24 AM
And the third pic..you can see off to the right that the damage is more severe.Also, someone
just recently told me that wood rot will spread even if it stays dry. If this is true, it lends
to the argu...
Posted in thread: Rotted subfloor question on 01-23-2010 at 07:20 AM
Here is the second pic
Posted in thread: Rotted subfloor question on 01-23-2010 at 07:18 AM
I've attached three pics. One is a bird's eye view of the entire section in question. The next
are closer views. You'll notice that one small portion closest to the door is worse than the
rest and is ...
Posted in thread: Rotted subfloor question on 01-22-2010 at 06:11 PM
I had water damage to a subfloor around an old sliding glass door. The worst damage was
directly under/in front of the door, with slight water damage visible to the side of the door
(floor there is so...
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass