Last Activity:05-20-2012 5:46 PM
Posted in thread: Tone down gold mirror frame? on 06-07-2011 at 09:13 PM
Thank you all. The frame is wood. It's heavy with some apparent carving - at least it appears
to be carved. The finish appears to be a shiny gold paint of some kind. In the depressed areas
of the carv...
Posted in thread: Tone down gold mirror frame? on 06-01-2011 at 09:42 PM
Have a large mirror with ornate frame that is an outdated, shiny gold. Is there some way to
just "tone down" the shininess of it? I don't want to spray it a solid color, even metallic. I
want to give ...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?