- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-27-2010 6:32 PM
Posted in thread: Blown in Cellulose Insulation on 12-13-2010 at 09:13 AM
Vic, the greatest thing about DIY is that you know that it was done right, assuming that you've
done your home work ahead of time. Thanks to myriad years of "professional" insulation
I can accept anything, except what seems to be the easiest for most people: their halfway, the almost, the just-about, the in-between. They have their justifications. I donít know. I donít care to inquire. I know that it is the one thing not given me to understand.
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs