Last Activity:04-30-2011 10:47 PM
Posted in thread: Basement cold after adding Safe & Sound in ceiling on 04-30-2011 at 09:46 PM
I guess that makes sense because when I now think about it some guys use radian heat tube in
their shop which they place above the floor.
Posted in thread: Basement cold after adding Safe & Sound in ceiling on 04-30-2011 at 09:38 AM
how did I disconnect the heat source from upstairs because heat rises. Would the floor being
warm upstairs gave any heat value to the basement.
Posted in thread: Basement cold after adding Safe & Sound in ceiling on 04-29-2011 at 09:09 PM
Finishing my basement and added safe and sound insulation between the joists for soundproofing.
After a week my basement is freezing which was not like this before. Always heated the upstairs
but not ...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?