Last Activity:07-06-2008 10:37 PM
Posted in thread: Bath faucet Leak on 07-07-2008 at 12:02 AM
OK got a few pictures. Had to use my phone because my camera batteries are dead so the quality
isn't top notch. The only thing as far as a brand i could find is the backing plate says
Foremost beside ...
Posted in thread: Bath faucet Leak on 07-06-2008 at 09:33 PM
I have an older style 2 knob shower faucet. The kind with hot and cold knobs and a plunger in
the spout for shower head. The valve seats or something have worn out causing the valves to be
able to be ...
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub