- Posts 1
Last Activity:10-08-2009 7:48 PM
Posted in thread: Carpet installer asked me to install baseboards down to subfloor? on 10-08-2009 at 07:05 PM
Hi guys,Hope you can help me out on this.The carpet guys asked me to install the baseboards all
the way down to the sub floor. I know on most new construction this is the way it is done, but
isn't it ...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?