Last Activity:05-30-2006 1:47 PM
Posted in thread: hardwood floor blunder on 05-30-2006 at 12:46 PM
Hello.I'm putting on 3/4" hardwood flooring over my family room, where the floor is concrete. I
nailed in the subfloor using 4'x8' plywood boards. My problem isthat the concrete floor wasn't
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question