Last Activity:07-16-2009 1:21 PM
Posted in thread: Air conditioner venting on 11-19-2008 at 09:04 AM
glennjanie answer is very close to my situation. The unit I planned on buying is a LG wall
mount AC unit that will reverse and act as heater. The bonus room is completely separate from
home which is c...
Posted in thread: Air conditioner venting on 11-18-2008 at 01:09 PM
Just purchased a manufactured home with an attached 9' x 25' bonus room that is not insulated,
has sliding metal door into garage (orig owner planned it for boat) and (2) sliding glass doors
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge