Last Activity:02-13-2013 9:19 AM
Posted in thread: Insulating garage ceiling on 02-14-2013 at 07:30 AM
Without tearing down the garage ceiling and having to re-drywall it, I don't see that I have
much choice. I am considering just doing the parts of the ceiling that are along the outside
walls of the h...
Posted in thread: Insulating garage ceiling on 02-13-2013 at 08:13 AM
Here is what I plan on doing with my garage ceiling and am looking for any advice anyone can
give me. There is a bedroom above the garage, and the garage ceiling is 14" engineered joists.
I have drill...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question