- Posts 3
Last Activity:12-18-2008 7:17 PM
Posted in thread: Tool Disappointment on 12-18-2008 at 06:32 PM
I bought a cheap torque wrench and just when I got to the recommended lb the threads stripped.
Posted in thread: How to remove dry paint? on 12-18-2008 at 06:28 PM
I use mastic remover on my tile scraper then grind it with hand grinder or file. Some WD 40 and
its back to storage.
Posted in thread: What type of saw blade? on 12-18-2008 at 06:22 PM
Good saw, stick with the cheap blades and throw them away when you see smoke.
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge