Last Activity:02-23-2012 8:33 PM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Show off your green products on 02-23-2012 at 09:06 PM
There is thread titled "How many folks use the energy saving bulbs?"So ,let's show off my green
lighting products at my home :25watt led flood lights for my yard: strips in my car : now
,show yours ...
Posted in thread: Green Home Improvement Resolution - Go Solar on 02-23-2012 at 07:28 PM
It would be good for where I live in Las Vegas, but from what I understand the power company
here doesn't buy back the electricity. Factor that with the cost of $20k - 30k I'm really
hesitant to get i...
Posted in thread: Links for green building supplies on 02-23-2012 at 07:14 PM
Thanks for your share !
Posted in thread: Is there a difference on 02-23-2012 at 12:42 AM
Perhaps some lamps named "indoor flood lights" looks more suitable for install indoor . Normal
outdoor led flood lights(like this one: looks too rugged and ugly to install indoor . What do
you think ...
Posted in thread: Track Lighting on 02-16-2012 at 06:42 PM
The rating "20A" mean the power can not suffer more than 20 amps .right ?
Posted in thread: How to add lights to an existing circuit? on 01-10-2011 at 08:17 PM
plastic housing ? Just a LED light bulb is ok ,other lights will send out too much energy .
Posted in thread: Ceiling fan wiring? on 01-10-2011 at 08:14 PM
Why do you like control a ceiling fan by remote controller ?Just keep it work at low grade .
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question