Last Activity:05-04-2007 4:58 PM
Posted in thread: Kitchen Sink on 06-09-2007 at 10:41 AM
i am getting a new laminate countertop for the kitchen. how should i go about measuring and
cutting the hole for the kitchen sink?
Posted in thread: Poor Paint Trimmer on 05-04-2007 at 02:57 PM
thanks glenni'll sure give it a try.
Posted in thread: Poor Paint Trimmer on 05-04-2007 at 02:33 PM
i try my best but i can never cut in paint between ceiling and baseboard. i always end up
making a mess. i do use painting tape and it works fine until i have to remove it and make the
final cut-ins. ...
Posted in thread: LCD Telivision on 04-21-2007 at 05:47 PM
i am trying to find out the best way to remove some scratches on the screen of a LCD
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge