Last Activity:02-11-2008 8:04 PM
Posted in thread: No power to my thermostat on 02-11-2008 at 07:04 PM
Checked for batteries, it doesn't have batteries. Checked the breaker, no tripped. Where would
be another place to start looking? Thanks for any ideas.
Posted in thread: Rinnai tankless water heater and a power outage on 01-18-2008 at 09:55 AM
I know they have back ups that give you power for a few hours when the power is out, but
someone was telling me of a way to rig some contraption with a battery and some wires so I can
light the pilot ...
Posted in thread: Grout/caulking. Not sure where to start on 01-09-2008 at 04:48 PM
My daughter's bathroom tub has tile on the wall, and there is a little discoloration so my wife
starts telling me I need to caulk it. (Ooops, 1st things 1st. I am not some big time handy man.
- Aggressive Deer
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?