Last Activity:01-13-2009 11:15 AM
Posted in thread: House unlevel at one corner on 01-13-2009 at 10:14 AM
A 50 year old frame house I own recently had a huge water leak for several months. This leak
was under one corner of the this tiny 850 sq. ft. house that is on pier and beam. We have had a
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?