Last Activity:10-26-2006 9:05 AM
Posted in thread: Slab design on 10-26-2006 at 09:22 AM
Am designing new house and would like to have access to utilities in the future. My idea is for
under slab chase pipes with drained access pit in utility room.The pipes would run from there
- Need some advice
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing