Last Activity:10-24-2009 5:25 PM
Posted in thread: Removing simulated bricks from backsplash on 10-24-2009 at 04:25 PM
Hello....I'm in the process of redoing my backsplash. My problem is there are big rocks that
were cemented onto the wall. I've tried EVERYTHING to try to get them off (other than taking a
big sludge h...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?