Last Activity:08-18-2010 10:05 PM
Posted in thread: Help with Paint Disaster! on 09-26-2010 at 10:17 PM
I once had a living room painted a dark rich colored red. The painters started over fresh
drywall with a white primer. I don't recall the exact number of coats, but it was quite a few.
I'm thinking ma...
Posted in thread: Garage floor paint on 08-18-2010 at 08:51 PM
Thank you for the replies, and I apologies for my slow response. I think I really need to do
something with the floor. Leaving it as be is a poor option considering the shape its in. Its
Posted in thread: Garage floor paint on 08-15-2010 at 04:29 PM
I'm in the process of fixing up a house that I own, with the intention of selling or leasing it
out in a few months. I have a lot to do and to save money I'm doing everything myself.The
garage floor i...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice