- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-03-2012 3:32 PM
Posted in thread: Bad Satellite install. Help. on 07-03-2012 at 02:48 PM
To avoid moisture coming inside, ice & water sheild should be placed under the shingles that
will be affected by the screws from the satellite mount.Also the screws that are used should be
Donald Serrano, Owner of Roofing-Solutions.ca
Mississauga Roof Repair and Replacement Contractor
ph. (647) 770-4339
email. Click Here
- LED Lights
- Bathroom tiling
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??