- Posts 3
Last Activity:01-12-2013 11:36 PM
Likes Given: 3
Posted in thread: Cabinet maker screwed up cabinet stain badly... denies wrongdoing on 01-12-2013 at 10:36 PM
Glad they responded before you went full nuke
Posted in thread: Cabinet maker screwed up cabinet stain badly... denies wrongdoing on 01-10-2013 at 06:08 PM
I can see the difference, but if these guys don't stand behind their work and you have already
paid them, you may as well learn to like it. You might try talking the BBB if they are a
member. Neal nai...
Posted in thread: Details on how to fix rotten plywood around toilet on 01-10-2013 at 06:06 PM
I've never seen a plywood with or without exterior glue that can withstand any real water leak
without swelling up and causing havoc.
Roof Link, Inc.
2730 Isabella Boulevard #50
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill