Last Activity:07-29-2007 3:07 PM
Posted in thread: french door adjustment on 08-05-2007 at 07:22 AM
thanks FHI, sorry for the late response have been out of town. i will try to get a picture in
and upload in the next day or so. thanks for the interest
Posted in thread: french door adjustment on 07-29-2007 at 01:42 PM
i have a problem with my house settling causing the french doors to stick and drag the door on
the left pulls up and the door on the right sags down, thus the doors are pushing against each
other at t...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question