Last Activity:10-08-2007 2:17 PM
Posted in thread: Estimate, too high? on 10-10-2007 at 11:35 PM
$4000. sounds like a good price, anderson has a big name and you pay for it, but my experience
with anderson makes the quality outweigh the cost.
Posted in thread: new man on campus on 09-25-2007 at 08:35 PM
Just signin in, hi im Josh from MA I have installed many doors and windows, I would say im
somewhat of an expert. Any ?s that any one may have I would love to try and help, TTYL.
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan