- Posts 3
Last Activity:09-30-2008 9:46 PM
Posted in thread: Creaky stairs. Need to screw them down. on 09-30-2008 at 05:41 PM
there should be now reason to remove sheetrock
Posted in thread: Creaky stairs. Need to screw them down. on 09-30-2008 at 05:39 PM
If its glued at the point where the tread meets the riser and nailed down it shouldn't squeek
Posted in thread: Hayfield Windows? on 09-30-2008 at 05:25 PM
hayfield is in Minnesota the windows are crap.That whole company is crap.
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- One Word Game
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge