Last Activity:12-29-2009 8:31 PM
Posted in thread: summer winter hook up on 12-27-2009 at 09:51 PM
Thanks for your response. Do you have anything to do with installing heating systems?
Posted in thread: summer winter hook up on 12-26-2009 at 06:22 PM
my coil just went on my heater I have a summer winter hook up I get very limited amount of hot
water. repair main just left and suggested I purchase a new heater instead of investing in
another coil. ...
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom