Last Activity:04-12-2007 10:02 PM
Posted in thread: Nailer for windor repair on 04-12-2007 at 09:10 PM
I cannot find a vinyl new construction window that does not leave a gap in the existing siding,
so I will repair the rotted wood. I plan to use the vinly composite molding and found that
using a hamme...
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working