Last Activity:08-30-2010 12:25 PM
Posted in thread: Big hole in basement foundation, need help filling it up! on 08-17-2010 at 03:41 PM
Hello all,This is my first post, i'm very new to household repairs. We bought a new home
recently and after 2 months i think we got most things done except for the more
expensive/harder repairs. There...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs