Last Activity:06-09-2011 9:44 PM
Posted in thread: Tiling a bath surround-waterproofing? on 06-01-2011 at 08:16 PM
I will soon be gutting the bat and installing a new tub and surround. I plan to use cement
board and have heard differing views on waterproofing.- none needed- use a membrane behind the
cement board (...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring