Last Activity:07-20-2006 9:38 AM
Posted in thread: kenmore icemaker speed needs adjusting on 07-20-2006 at 08:48 AM
My Kenmore icemaker does not fill the entire tray and then sends the cubes into the bin too
quickly, before they are solid. This spills water into the bin and the rotating spokes get
covered with wate...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice