Last Activity:12-16-2012 11:01 AM
Posted in thread: Can I replace Basement Jack Posts with something else? on 12-13-2012 at 10:15 AM
No they are definitely jack posts. I could go down and unscrew them to lower them and move them
aside. However I have no plans to do that. I just want to know if there are any options to
Posted in thread: Can I replace Basement Jack Posts with something else? on 12-10-2012 at 11:06 AM
Hi Everybody, New to the forum, I found it trying to search google for answers, but I have came
up empty handed and hope someone can be of help.I am in the process of purchasing a new home
and have so...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?