- Posts 3
Last Activity:12-10-2005 4:07 AM
Posted in thread: How do you reset the toliet? on 12-09-2005 at 04:12 PM
We bought a brand new "Sure Flush" toilet for around $188.It has the doughnut type of float
assembly.Right off the bat it would continue to run after reaching the full point, overflowing
into the bowl...
Posted in thread: Kittens on 12-09-2005 at 04:05 PM
When our dog was a pup she would chew on the corners of the coffee table.I went to SuperPetz
and got some Bitter Apple stuff.She watched as I applied it and immediatly started to lick it
off and sit a...
Posted in thread: Woodstoves on 12-09-2005 at 03:54 PM
Agree with all that's been said.We have a Woodstock Soapstone Fireview in our cabin.We don't
live there full time but are there every weekend.It is radiant heat only, no blower, but if the
power goes ...
- Aggressive Deer
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?