Last Activity:03-03-2007 10:09 AM
Posted in thread: Trouble with Coleman 2880C766 gas forced air furnace on 03-03-2007 at 09:15 AM
Hi,I've got a Coleman 2880C766 that's acting wonky. Here's how:I have periods when the furnace
works like a champ... it cycles on and off perfectly and keeps the house comfortable. Sometimes
- Toilet will not fill
- soffit vent ?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete