Last Activity:03-08-2008 10:17 PM
Posted in thread: Adding new rooms -ground floor Vs second level. on 03-10-2008 at 03:21 PM
Thanks Glenn. You guys are very helpful with all kinds of information. We bought our home about
2 years back, and the value has fallen a little bit after we bought it. So selling and buying
might not ...
Posted in thread: Adding new rooms -ground floor Vs second level. on 03-08-2008 at 08:18 PM
I hadn't even thought about the difference in roofing costs. Thanks :) Any opinion on framing
for the second story? Is it more cost effective to use steel I beams instead of 2x6 stick
Posted in thread: Adding new rooms -ground floor Vs second level. on 03-08-2008 at 03:53 PM
We own a small 3bed 2bath home on a lot with enough room to expand. We are are adding a family
room and one more bedroom and a bathroom. Because of the current layout, we are considering two
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?