Last Activity:01-12-2009 6:19 PM
Posted in thread: Ceiling Fan Light on 01-12-2009 at 05:22 PM
I have a new home with a ceiling fan in the study. The lights are really dim. There are 2 60W
bulbs with an intermediate base. I was thinking of replacing the bulbs, but cannot find any 75W
- Toilet will not fill
- soffit vent ?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete