- Posts 1
Last Activity:08-16-2012 2:32 PM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Re-doing Painted Ceiling Beams on 08-16-2012 at 01:32 PM
Faux wood beams would be a great option. You can see several remodel photographs at They make
a big difference and go up easy.
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?